New on EMJL for March and April '97 (JOBS IN BIOLOGY/BIOMEDICINE)

Graham Dellaire dellaire at odyssee.net
Mon Apr 14 17:09:20 EST 1997

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST DIRECTLY BUT PLEASE VISIT
THE EXPERIMENTAL MEDICINE JOB LISTING (EMJL) at:
http://www.medcor.mcgill.ca/EXPMED/DOCS/jobs.html

New on EXPERIMENTAL MEDICINE JOB LISTING (EMJL)

The following are some of new the postings we have received in March and
April:

Canada

1.Ph.D. Molecular mechanisms regulating the activity and substrate
specificity of
cholinephosphotransferase and lysophosphatidylcholine acyltransferase
	-in the laboratory of Dr. Christopher R. McMaster
(Dalhousie Univeristy, Halifax, Nova Scotia)

http://www.medcor.mcgill.ca/EXPMED/DOCS/jobs.html#ATL

2.Post-doctoral Position in therapeutic strategies for cancer treatment
using protein toxins
	- in the Laboratory of Dr. Jean Gariepy at the University of Toronto
(Toronto, Ontario)

http://www.medcor.mcgill.ca/EXPMED/DOCS/jobs.html#ONT

United States

3.Post-doc to study a novel family of murine homeobox genes that are
involved in embryonic development of the mesoderm and nervous system
	- in the laboratory of Dr. Thomas Lufkin (Brookdale Center for Molecular
Biology, New York, New York)

4. Two Post-doc positions (studies beta globin LCR and Tal1 protein)
	-in the laboratory of Dr. Emery Bresnick (University of Wisconsin-Madison)

http://www.medcor.mcgill.ca/EXPMED/DOCS/jobs.html#US

EUROPE:

Germany

5.Ph.D. Student Position, Multidrug Resistance in Human Tumors
	- in the laboratory of Dr. Ulrike Stein at the Max-Delbrueck-Center for
Molecular Medicine (Berlin, Germany) Available Immediately

Neatherlands

6.Post-doc to study effects of nuclear/chromatin structure on transcription
of the globin locus
	-in the laboratory of Dr. Peter Fraser (Erasmus University, Rotterdam)

http://www.medcor.mcgill.ca/EXPMED/DOCS/jobs.html#EURO

Please Visit the EMJL Web Page to apply, do not reply to this post
directly.
http://www.medcor.mcgill.ca/EXPMED/DOCS/jobs.html

All e-mail received by Graham Dellaire at dellaire at odyssee.net
will be deleted without comment.