"PAUP"-Phylogenetic Analysis Using Parsimony-.

Gabor Toth gabor at otis.geobio.elte.hu
Wed Feb 18 07:48:43 EST 1998

On 17 Feb 1998, Giuseppe Fanciullo wrote:

> I wish to know where I can download the program "PAUP"-Phylogenetic
> Analysis Using Parsimony-.
> If possible send a message to Giuseppe Fanciullo(joker at fr.flashnet.it)
> Thank's
>
> Giuseppe Fanciullo         email: joker at fr.flashnet.it

Hi Guiseppe,

As far as I know, PAUP is a commercial software, and no version of
PAUP is currently available. I am waiting eagerly for the release of
the new version (PAUP 4.0) which has been promised for fall 1997. It
will be published by Sinauer Associates. See:
   http://www.webcom.com/~sinauer/new.shtml#paup

Gabor Toth
 Department of Genetics               E-mail:  gabor at otis.elte.hu
 Eotvos Lorand University             Phone:   (36-1) 266-1296
 Budapest, Hungary                    Fax:     (36-1) 266-2694