usher syndrome

Christian VENNETIER Christian.vennetier at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 7 22:08:07 EST 1998

Hello.

I'm looking for informations about usher syndrome, which is a genetic
deficience where is associated a congenital profond deafness and early
onset of retinis pigmentosa and congenital problems of vestibul.

Thank you for those of you which are make me an answer, but i'm always
loooks informations about somebody who can give me precisions on the woks
about these deficience and (i don't know how say it in english) about
"comment soigner cette maladie et l'=E9tat des recherches sur les=
 traitements
futurs), or where looking for these informations.

Thank you very much.

christian.vennetier at wawadoo.fr