BIOSCI/bionet miniFAQ & Fundraiser

BIOSCI Administrator biohelp at net.bio.net
Tue Jun 15 03:04:05 EST 1999

biosci-help at net.bio.net

Subject: line blank, any text on it

                The USENET newsgroup names are listed
in the BIOSCI Information sheet
                on the Web at http://www.bio.net/.
For the METHODS-AND-REAGENTS list
                the USENET newsgroup name is
bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts, thus the
                appropriate commands are

                    sub
bionet-news.bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts

                    unsub
bionet-news.bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts

                These commands are included in a
message addressed to mxt at dl.ac.uk,
                NOT to the newsgroup mailing
addresses.  As usual, include the text in
                the body of the message as text on the
Subject: line is ignored.

                To unsubscribe from all the lists at
the UK node, use