Many genetics links can be found here!

art roberts arthurr at
Wed Sep 1 08:48:36 EST 1999

Bioethics/ Legal Issues - What are the ethical and
legal issues in
biotechnology today?
Best sites in Biotechnology - It is a list of the
Best Biotechnology
 Sites in the World.
 Employment opportunities - Employment opportunities
 in the
 Biotechnology/Biology field.
 Search Engine - this simple search engine allows
 access to all links and
 the information
                 in the site.
 Add-A-Link - add your favorite link to my website.
 This site provides a wide range of information and
 links for the
 biochemist, biophysicist,
 molecular biologist, and science educator.  There is
 also an extensive
 list of software
 resources that are free and available over the
 internet.  This site is
 non-commercial and it
 is available for your enjoyment.  I appreciate your
 comments and
 suggestions, and I will
 reply to all emails (email: arthurr at
 Coming Soon
 This site will soon contain book and software
 reviews of software that
 is relevant to
 biotechnology.  I also plan to have stock
 information available about
 biotechnology companies.
         Art Roberts
         (web designer)
 (P.S. This site can also be accessed by or ,
 if you have trouble accessing it by .)

Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at