Pietro Pichierri pichier at
Wed Oct 3 05:35:35 EST 2001

I would like to know whether someone could help me
about the use of anti-phosphoserine antibodies.
I am using anti-phosphoserine kit from calbiochem
(different monoclonal antibodies against different
motifs containing pSer) but with little or not
I cannot use 32P labelling because I am studying
radiation-induced protein phosphorylation.
I have high backgrounds on blots, despite I use BSA
instead of NFDM, an poor results.
Could someone suggest me other antibodies or a
well-working protocol?
Thanks a lot in advance

Dr. Pietro Pichierri, PhD
UPR2169 CNRS "Genetic Instability and Cancer"
Institut de Recherches sur le Cancer, Andrè Lwoff
7, Rue Guy Moquet - B.P.8
94801 Villejuif - France

Phone: +33 (0)1 49583409
Fax:      +33 (0)1 49583411