Do you want to join the GIG emailing list?

Barry Hardy bhardy at
Thu Dec 22 08:42:34 EST 1994

Happy Holidays Folks:

     When Iain Wilson and I were putting together the electorate for voting on
the bionet glycosci group, we gathered a fair number of names in our GIG
(Glycoscience Interest Group) email list. We may continue to use this
list for important announcements: e.g., dates/information for the first electronic
glycoscience conference, etc. If you are not on the GIG list and want to be added
please send me an email with a subject header 'GIG: email list addition'
and a one line message with your name and email address:
name email address
e.g., for myself this would read
Barry J. Hardy  bhardy at

All the best for '95 folks,