monosaccharide analysis

Patricia_W._Cash_at_~PRISYR05 at Patricia_W._Cash_at_~PRISYR05 at
Thu Apr 20 07:15:25 EST 1995

     I am looking for others who are doing monosaccharide analysis on a
     routine basis.  I am currently using Dionex's HPAEC-PAD system and am
     having trouble with recovery of mannose from the TFA hydrolysis.  I am
     only getting about 50% of the expected amount on all glycoproteins,
     even fetuin.  Any suggestions?
                                                Pat Cash
     It is not good to have zeal without knowledge - Prov. 19:2