Questions

phillip buckhaults buckhaults at bscr.cc.uga.edu
Tue Aug 1 08:29:35 EST 1995

In article <9507311156.AA17245 at curie.radium.jussieu.fr>,
chalaoux at radium.jussieu.fr (Francois-Regis Chalaoux) wrote:

> Bonjour,
>
> I am new in the domain of GlycoBiology and i would like to obtain some
Bibliographic
> informations about Glycoprotein ..... :
>
> - Reviews on the glycosylation, its Biological Roles, the Biochemical aspects
> - Reviews on Carbohydrate roles
> - Reviews on Glycoprotein Synthesis
>
> Sincerely yours.
>
> FR.
>
> Chalaoux Francois-Regis

FR,

A review on the Biological roles of Carbohydrates was written by Ajit
Varki and published in Glycobiology.   [Varki, A. (1993) Glycobiology 3,
97-130].  It is a very extensive discussion with by far the biggest
bibliography i have ever seen!
For a review focused on glycoprotein synthesis, see Kornfeld, Ann. Reviews
of Biochemistry.  If you can't find a copy of Glycobiology, email me and
i'll fax you a copy of the article.

hope this helps,

Phillip Buckhaults (buckhaults at bscr.uga.edu)
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center