locating sugar sources

murray.176 at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu murray.176 at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu
Thu Aug 10 12:29:51 EST 1995

I was wondering if anyone knew of a source for the following sugars:
altronate, tagaturonate, fructuronate, galacturonate, galactonic
acid, 2-keto-3-deoxygluconic acid, 2-keto-3-deoxygalacturonic acid,
galaric acid, B-glucuronides or B-galacturonides.  I have not been
able to find a supplier for any of these and the only information I
have been able to find in the literature is the protocol for
laboratory synthesis.  Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
Please respond directly to murray.176 at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu.
Thank you very much!  Beth