Questions

Thomas Hettmann hettmann at physik.mu-luebeck.de
Thu Aug 10 10:42:10 EST 1995

buckhaults at bscr.cc.uga.edu (phillip buckhaults) wrote:
>In article <9507311156.AA17245 at curie.radium.jussieu.fr>,
>chalaoux at radium.jussieu.fr (Francois-Regis Chalaoux) wrote:
>
>> Bonjour,
>>
>> I am new in the domain of GlycoBiology and i would like to obtain some
>Bibliographic
>> informations about Glycoprotein ..... :
>>
>> - Reviews on the glycosylation, its Biological Roles, the Biochemical aspects
>> - Reviews on Carbohydrate roles
>> - Reviews on Glycoprotein Synthesis
>>
>> Sincerely yours.
>>
>> FR.
>>
>> Chalaoux Francois-Regis

[...]

Hallo!

There is a brand new book on glycoproteins:

New Comprehensive Biochemistry Volume 29a
Glycoproteins
  edited by J. Montreuil, J.F.G. Vliegenthart, H. Schachter
  published at ELSEVIER 1995

I am also new to the field of Glycoproteins, and I find this book very helpful.

Lots of greetings,
   Thomas

PS: If anyone out there is interested in my experiences with the Oxford
Glycosystems Deglycosylation Kit, drop me a mail.

--
   /\___/\ Thomas Hettmann / Institut fuer Biochemie / Med. Univ. zu Luebeck
   | o o |          email: hettmann at physik.mu-luebeck.de
  __\_^_/__
 (__/   \__)     Da gab's doch dieses Buch:
  _|  .  |_          >Was weiß denn ich, was weißt Duden.<