Thomas Hettmann hettmann at
Thu Aug 10 10:42:10 EST 1995

buckhaults at (phillip buckhaults) wrote:
>In article <9507311156.AA17245 at>,
>chalaoux at (Francois-Regis Chalaoux) wrote:
>> Bonjour,
>> I am new in the domain of GlycoBiology and i would like to obtain some
>> informations about Glycoprotein ..... :
>> - Reviews on the glycosylation, its Biological Roles, the Biochemical aspects
>> - Reviews on Carbohydrate roles
>> - Reviews on Glycoprotein Synthesis
>> Sincerely yours.
>> FR.
>> Chalaoux Francois-Regis

There is a brand new book on glycoproteins:

New Comprehensive Biochemistry Volume 29a
  edited by J. Montreuil, J.F.G. Vliegenthart, H. Schachter
  published at ELSEVIER 1995

I am also new to the field of Glycoproteins, and I find this book very helpful.

Lots of greetings,

PS: If anyone out there is interested in my experiences with the Oxford
Glycosystems Deglycosylation Kit, drop me a mail.

   /\___/\ Thomas Hettmann / Institut fuer Biochemie / Med. Univ. zu Luebeck
   | o o |          email: hettmann at
 (__/   \__)     Da gab's doch dieses Buch:
  _|  .  |_          >Was weiß denn ich, was weißt Duden.<