EGC-1: co-organiser away

Iain Wilson wilson at
Fri Aug 11 09:08:37 EST 1995

To: all interested in the First Electronic Glycoscience Conference

Dear All,
  Between the 16. and 29. August I will be out of e-mail contact,
since I will be in Seattle for GLYCO XIII. If you have urgent queries
about EGC-1 direct them to the other co-organiser, Barry Hardy
(bhardy at, during that period. If you have not yet
registered for EGC-1, then still send me your registration. If you
are waiting for some acknowledgement of registration, then please
wait: your acknowledgement will be in the form of a message from the
VCC manager giving your username and password. If you will be in
Seattle and have queries about EGC-1, do not hesitate to try to find
me - I am sure lots of you are still wondering how EGC-1 will
actually work!

  co-organiser EGC-1
  wilson at