Glycosidase URL ?

Iain Wilson WILSON at edv1.boku.ac.at
Wed Aug 30 07:37:36 EST 1995

> Dear Glyco-netters,
>
> Is there any URLs about mannosidases or glycosidases?

I did post a draft guide on glycosidases back in May - no-one
responded or made comments and due to lack of feedback I did not
correct it in order to put it on the net. I would not wish to put
lots of mistakes on glycosidase specificity on the net. The archive
of this post is at the URL:
  gopher://gopher.bio.net:70/0R46776-56339-/GLYCOSCI/9505
If there is demand and people are willing to make comments so as to
correct this guide I would be willing to load up a corrected version of
this guide on the Web.

  Iain
Iain Wilson                        Institut fuer Chemie
Tel: 43-1-47654-6065               Universitaet fuer Bodenkultur
Fax: 43-1-310-5176                 Gregor-Mendel-Strasse 33
E-mail: wilson at edv1.boku.ac.at     A-1180, WIEN, Austria