Glycoproteins

Barry Hardy bhardy at CONVEX.OX.AC.UK
Thu Feb 2 13:15:23 EST 1995

Carlos Faerman has a question for glycosci:

I would be grateful if you could let me know whether
a compilation of all known glycoproteins present in human plasma is
available.
I look forward to hearing from you
Yours sincerely
Carlos H. Faerman

            *  Dr. Carlos H. Faerman                     *
            *  Biochemistry, Molecular and Cell Biology  *
            *  Cornell University                        *
            *  221 Biotechnology Building                *
            *  Ithaca, NY 14853                          *
            *  USA                                       *
            *  carlos at penelope.bio.cornell.edu           *
            *  Phone: (607)255-8432                      *