conformation of glycoprotein

Zhang Hongyu zhy at pchsgi25
Mon Jul 10 23:16:41 EST 1995

Does anyone know any works and references about modeling of conformation
of carbohydrate part of glycoprotein? I've searched CA between 1986 and
1993, but got little result.

If you'd like to email directly to me, please mail to the address below.
	zhy at

Henry Hongyu Zhang, Ph.D. student |  email: zhy at
Molecular Design Laboratory       |  	    zhy at
Institute of Physical Chemistry   |  Tel: 861-2501490
Peking University                 |  Fax: 861-2501725
Peking 100871 , China		  |
               Too stiff, easily broken
                   Too soft,  easily crashed