SIGHTSEEING after Seattle meeting

Chun-Ting Yuen x3470 ctyuen at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Jul 11 11:01:22 EST 1995

Hello glycos and friends,

I suppose most of you know about the coming glyco meeting in Seattle
this August. PARAGRAPHS BELOW IS NOT ABOUT WORK!!

As I have not been to the areas and around, I am taking the
opportunity to do some touring(hiring a car) for 10 days to 2 weeks after
the meeting.

My major destination is Yellow stone National Park and I sincerely hope
some adventurous glycos would suggest a "scenic" route/s(preferably a round
trip as I need to return the car to Seattle before catching the flight
to NY and home) for me to follow; some relevant phone/fax/email numbers for
me to call to get maps etc would be most helpful too!!!!!

Suggestions please to my email address at:  ctyuen at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

Thank you very much IN ADVANCE.

CT