electroeluted protein

John Proudman, GGPL, B-262 johnp at GGPL.ARSUSDA.GOV
Fri Mar 24 15:03:50 EST 1995

Hi, Aida:

Electroelution (or any other electrophoretic procedure) should not affect the
detection of glycosylation by the Oxford kit.  Electrophoretic procedures are
routinely used in the purification/separation of glycosylated proteins.

John