Attention Massimo Ragazzi!

Laura Morris chelcmx at WOLF.GSU.EDU
Thu May 11 12:50:22 EST 1995

[Note: Massimo recently offered to send me the mailing list he has.
       This is in reference to the glyco-directory being created.]

I've tried to email to you directly, using both and
the IP address I keep getting the mail sent back with
the message "host unknown".

Here is the reply to your email:

Dear Massimo,

Thank you for your kind offer to provide your mailing list. I would
greatly appreciate such a list! In fact I was thinking about contacting
the person(s) responsible for the XVII ICS to see if I could get a copy of
their list.

Let me know what is the most convient way for you to give me a copy.
Email? FTP?

I will of course make any additions available to you.

Many Thanks,

Laura C. Morris              chelcmx at
Dept. of Chemistry           chelcmx at
Georgia State University     Phone: (404)651-3868
Atlanta, GA 30303 USA          Fax: (404)651-1416