Massimo: rec'd your list

Laura Morris chelcmx at WOLF.GSU.EDU
Tue May 16 10:52:56 EST 1995

Hello Again Massimo,

I'm still having to email you via the GIG newsgroup. There seems to be a
problem at our end emailing to Italy. Why? I don't know. There's a System
Administrator Meeting today, so perhaps I'll find out. I'm getting email
from you fine. (Thanks for the list! I started putting it in a few days
ago.) So I'll have to communicate to you this way until we can figure out
what's going on here.

Laura C. Morris              chelcmx at
Dept. of Chemistry           chelcmx at
Georgia State University     Phone: (404)651-3868
Atlanta, GA 30303 USA          Fax: (404)651-1416