Glycosyltransferase guide now on WWW

Iain Wilson wilson at
Mon May 22 13:01:05 EST 1995

Dear All,

  Perhaps some of you remember that draft factsheet on cloned
glycosyltransferases - well it's been revised and corrected and
is now accessible as "Iain Wilson's Glycosyltransferase Guide" and is
linked through Barry Hardy's Glycopages at:

  Any updates gratefully received by me. I am sure it's not up-to-date
and I take no responsibility for any personal injury caused by its use.

Iain Wilson                        Institut für Chemie
Tel: 43-1-47654-6065               Universität für Bodenkultur
Fax: 43-1-310-5176                 Gregor-Mendel-Straße 33
E-mail: wilson at     A-1180, WIEN, Austria