Glycoscience in biotechnology

Todd Morrill morrill at haas.berkeley.edu
Sun Nov 26 08:53:12 EST 1995

I am putting together a list of biotech and pharma companies with
significant or exclusive interest in developing therapeutic agents and
diagnostic tests based on complex carbohydrates or "carbomimetics", or in
altering glycosylation in vivo to affect the course of disease.  If you
know of such companies (or work for one) and would like to have it
included in the directory, please email me with the organisation name,
address, phone and fax, and when possible, one or more contacts within
the organization.  If you would like a copy of the directory when it is
complete, also contact me via email.
Todd Morrill