alpha2,3-sialyltransferase anyone..?

Diakun, Kate KDiakun at hs3.buffalo.edu
Wed Oct 4 18:30:18 EST 1995

I bought some 2-3sialyltransferase from genzyme.  I don't know where they
purified it from.  It worked very well, we added  the
sialic acid to T-Ag-BSA   We proved its specificity by removing the sialic
acid from the product with specific neuraminidases.
 REPLY FROM: Diakun, Kate Return-Path: <BIOSCI-REQUEST at net.bio.net>