Synthetic carbohydrates

Dr Hugo Norberto caro rebchnc at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Oct 12 07:25:26 EST 1995

In article <646je611 at idehu.edu.ar>, irina at idehu.edu.ar (Irina Mathov) wrote:

> Dear Netters
> Does anyone knows about commercial carbohydrates or someone who makes it for
> you?
> I am looking for two different ones, not available from Sigma nor other
> sources known by me.
> Here they are:
>
> GalB1-4GlcNAcB1-3GalB1-4GlcNAcB1-3GalB1-4Glc
>
> and
>
> GalB1-4GlcNAcB1-3 \
>                    GalB1-4GlcNAcB1-3GalB1-4Glc
> GalB1-4GlcNAcB1-6 /
>
> These ones are known as antigen i and I, respectively. I hope someone could
> help.
> Please answer to irina at idehu.edu.ar
> Thanks a lot,
>

>                                         Irina Mathov
>                                         irina at idehu.edu.ar

Hi Irina. I suppose It won't be that easy. Did you try Oxford Glyco
Systems??? I don't have the address here with me, but I can find it for
you if you didn't look. By the way, are you in Argentina??? I came from
Buenos Aires....

Chau!

Hugo N. Caro
Dept. of Molecular Pathology
University College London Medical School
Windeyer Building
46 Cleveland St., London W1P 6DB
U.K.                                      E-mail: rebchnc at ucl.ac.uk