(no subject)

Mike Davies mdavies at bsm.biochemistry.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Oct 17 09:13:25 EST 1995

yet another www site: Liz Hounsell's group at UCL now has a www page.
Admittedly not the most exciting web page in the world, but it does tell
people what we are doing and a little bit of why we are doing it. I wont
tell you anything else except that it describes structures and functions
of oligosaccharides and the url is:

http://www.biochem.ucl.ac.uk/bsm/gpg/index.html

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE YOU'LL HAVE TO COME AND LOOK :-)
--
Mike Davies                                tel 0171 380 7777 ext 2236
Glycoprotein Structure/Function Group

email: mdavies at biochem.ucl.ac.uk
www: http://www.biochem.ucl.ac.uk/~mdavies
Hillingdon Mountaineering Club www: