To GLYKO....

Kernee Chang kernee at
Wed Sep 13 10:20:01 EST 1995

Dear Glyko..

I wanted to get some information from your company but I couldn't get

the addresss nor e-mail address. Please send me your e-mail address

(through e-mail) and information related to following(by post mail):

 - Detailed information about FACE system

 - Some other system that can be applied for glyco-analysis

 My e-mail address: kernee at

 My post address: Kernee H. Chang
                  Laboratory of Bio/Fermentation Technology
                  Dept.of Biological sciences, Korea Advanced
                  Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST),
                  373-1 Koosung dong, Yusung gu, Taejon,
                  Republic of Korea.