Re- Ad

Yoshitaka Ichikawa yoshitaka_ichikawa at QMAIL.BS.JHU.EDU
Wed Aug 21 16:05:37 EST 1996

                      Subject:                              Time:  4:56 PM
  OFFICE MEMO         Re: Ad                                Date:  8/21/96

To whom it may concern:

I was wondering if it is possible for me to put ad of Postdoc position in
Glyco Web Site?  That is as follows:

"Postdoc position available for research on creating a new class of
carbohydrate materials with biological application.  Strong background in
synthetic chemistry with interest in biology.  Send e-mail to:
yoshitaka_ichikawa at

Yoshi Ichikawa, Department of Pharmacology and Molecular Sciences, Johns
Hopkins University School of Medicine, 725 N. Wolfe St., MD 21205 USA