BIOCHM STUDENT--> WORK IN CALIF AREA

Nizar Batada nbatada at chat.carleton.ca
Tue Feb 6 21:26:40 EST 1996

Hi all,
	I am a third year undergrad in Honours Biochem and Biotech. I am
looking for a position as a research assistant in San Francisco or
Berkeley or areas within hours drive from there (for summer). I have
3.78 G.P.A. and am planning to pursue masters or PhD in molecular biology or
biochemistry or cell biology. Although I would like to get paid for the
work, I am willing to work without pay.
	If anyone reading this knows of or is able to offer such a
position, please drop me an email.

A detailed  CV and reference is available on request.
Thanks

Nizar Batada
email address: nbatada at chat.carleton.ca