Analysis of carbohydrates using CE

Todd Johnson TJOHNSON at scinet.weber.edu
Fri Feb 23 16:56:26 EST 1996

Greetings:

I would like to study the carbohydrate compositon of a small
polysaccharide but I am new to the area of carbohydrate composition
analysis and need some assistance.  I am slightly familiar with the
Dionex system and alkaline hydrolysis, however I don't have access to
one of these instruments.  I do have access to a CE instrument and
was wondering if anyone has attempted CE analysis or knows of any
good references for carbohydrate analysis by CE

I would prefer a direct response to my e-mail address, but I will
check the general postings as well

Thanks

Todd M. Johnson
Dept. of Chemistry