(none)

Ora Weisz WEISZ at NOVELL1.DEPT-MED.PITT.EDU
Mon Jan 15 10:50:52 EST 1996

Please post the following job advertisement on the glycosciences
bulletin board.  Thank you.

Postdoctoral position available-laboratory of

Ora A. Weisz, Ph.D.
Renal Division
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
3550 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh PA  15261

My laboratory studies protein processing and sorting in cultured cystic
fibrosis and other epithelial cell lines.  I have an opening for a postdoctoral
position to study the role of ion conductances and pH on protein and lipid
glycosylation and traffic in these cells.  Interested applicants with experience
in cell biology or carbohydrate/lipid analysis should send a curriculum vitae
and names of three references to me at the address above or contact me by
e-mail at weisz at novell1.dept-med.pitt.edu.