CDP-Hexanolamine supply

Rod Martin rod at
Wed Jun 26 21:42:41 EST 1996

Hello all,
I am interested to know if anyone out there in glyco-World knows of a
commercial supplier of either CDP-Hexanolamine or Prepacked
CDP-Hexanolamine columns.  While we have the methods and means of making
our own, we would prefer just to purchase off the shelf to save time.
Commercially available CDP-Agarose is of the wrong spacer length for our

     Rod Martin
     Centre for Drug Design and Development (3D Centre)
     University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus.

     Lab - 617 3365 1085
     Fax - 617 3365 1990
     Mobile - 6115 035 495
    e-mail - rod at

'Man in his bodily frame still bears the indelible stamp of his lowly
origin'  Darwin