Glyko Inc email address

Bradley Turner bturner at MED-ITVAX1.BU.EDU
Wed Mar 20 11:48:22 EST 1996

Hello Kevin,

You might try contacting Beth Miller, who is the Eastern USA Glyko
Sales representative at:

bmiller at

She could probably supply the email address of Glyko headquarters.
None of the literature that I have seems to have it.

Actually I just spoke with them on the phone, and they gave the email as:

thelab at

I hope one of these helps

Brad Turner (no commercial interest, just a new and satisfied Glyko/FACE user)

		    Bradley Turner
	         Beth Israel Hospital

Harvard Medical School		617-667-1215 phone
Division of Gastroenterology	617-667-2767 fax
Room Dana 536			turner at
330 Brookline Avenue		bsturner at
Boston, MA 02215		bturner at