Glycobiology meeting program finalized

Charles WARREN boston96 at MSHRI.ON.CA
Thu Nov 7 18:17:27 EST 1996

Dear Glycoscientist,

The 24th Meeting of the Society for Glycobiology to be held
in Boston 23-26 Nov now has a finalized program.  You can
find this program linked to the main page at the web site:

http://www.mshri.on.ca/molec/dennis/boston96.html

The program has all speakers and their abstracts are linked to
the program page (click on their names).

The abstract database is searchable and contains 220 complete
abstract entries.

36 abstracts of which I am aware have not been received in an
electronic form.  I am trying to track these down.  Help
appreciated.

Regards,		Charles

Mount Sinai Hospital
Toronto