EGC-2 schedule - your input

Iain Wilson WILSON at edv1.boku.ac.at
Mon Sep 2 04:14:59 EST 1996

Second Electronic Glycoscience Conference

Real-time discussions

If any EGC-2 registrants want to schedule meetings for people of
their interest, society, nationality, language group, etc, then the
organisers are quite happy to make 'slots' available. If you are
interested in arranging such a meeting please let me know as soon as
possible. (If you require e-mail addresses to contact possibly
interested people, then let me know.) Friday 13th September is
completely free so far (surely scientists aren't superstitious!), but
also some other times are still available.

Also if you are a presenting author, it may be useful if you
co-ordinate with your section convener as to which session is best
for you - if you have not contacted them, please do so as soon as
possible (unless you have done so already).

And just in case you haven't registered, if you want to participate
in EGC-2 (especially as an author), then you must register via
http://bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk/egc2/ and also forward the registration
fee.

Iain