PUGNAC &/or LOGNAC source

Rosemary T. Hoffman rth at netdoor.com
Mon Apr 7 21:43:57 EST 1997

I'm searching for a commercial source for the inhibitors PUGNAC and
LOGNAC. (You really don't want to know the chemical names, although I can
tell you if you're a glutton for punishment <G>.)

These were discontinued (no reason listed) by Calbiochem in 1994 and they
can provide me with no leads with the possible exception of a firm called
Carbogen Labs AG.  I _know_ that everything isn't on the web, but I
haven't had any luck searching there for this company or the inhibitors.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Rosemary Hoffman, Ph.D.
Univ. Mississippi Med Center
rth at fiona.umsmed.edu