Full time position at Hercules Incorporated

Robert P. Grasso rgrasso at herc.com
Mon Dec 8 11:24:22 EST 1997

     Hercules Incorporated, a world leader in cellulosic polymers, food
     gums, paper chemicals, and resins, is seeking a full time employee to
     join our R&D team in the Netherlands.  A Ph.D. in chemistry,
     biochemistry, or related area, and relevant experience using enzymes
     for organic synthesis is needed.  Responsibilities include reactions
     and modifications of natural materials (including polysaccharides,
     rosins, and fatty acids) by enzymatic and chemoenzymatic methods and
     product development related to the reactions.  An ability to isolate
     and to purify enzymes is not needed but useful.

     This position is located at our European research facility at
     Barneveld in the Netherlands.  It is available immediately.  If you
     are interested, please send your resume to:

                Dr. H. N. Cheng
                Hercules Incorporated Research Center
                500 Hercules Road
                Wilmington DE  19808-1599
                U.S.A.
                (email address: hcheng at herc.com).

     Hercules Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer.  No candidate
     will be discriminated against on the basis of race, sex, national
     origin, age, color, religion, veteran status, disability, or any other
     protected class.