GAG degradation

James Fethiere James.Fethiere at BRI.NRC.CA
Mon Mar 3 23:32:50 EST 1997

Dear Glycoscientists,

I am working on a GAG degrading enzyme called chondroitinase AC.
I would like to know if any of you could direct me to some good
papers on the enzymology of this protein: regulation of its activity,
catalytic site, ...etc   I already have a couple of reviews on GAG degrading
enzymes, but they are not very specific regarding the mechanism of action.
So if any of you is working on this enzyme or a member of its family or
have some references on it, please let me know.

Thank you

James