Something Helpful

careers at careers at
Thu Nov 13 20:46:53 EST 1997

I just thought you'd all like to know about something that might be helpful to you or one of your contacts. Check out  this site....

It offers a great new book that has been very helpful to thousands of people!
How to get a better job, how to negotiate a better salary, how to interview, how to write your resume, how to advance your career....... Secrets from the insiders!

Check it out!

I hope you like it,

P.S. I apologize if you get more than this one letter from me. It won't happen again.