putative lectin

Paul Driscoll driscoll at bsm.bioc.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jan 20 12:36:26 EST 1998

Hi. We have a protein domain we suspect could be a lectin.
Just a hunch really. No definitive data. Is there a commonly used
recipe/method for checking a whole range of oligosaccharide types for binding?
Or someone out there who might want to get involved?

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.
Dr. Paul C. Driscoll
Royal Society University Research Fellow
Group Leader, Joint UCL/LICR NMR Laboratory

Dr. Paul C. Driscoll        | Office (answer)phone: (44)-171 380 7035
Dept. Biochem. & Mol. Biol. |       Department fax: (44)-171 380 7193
University College London   |              driscoll at biochem.ucl.ac.uk