Reminder - EGC-4 Questionnaire

David Ashford da5 at
Tue Nov 10 11:00:21 EST 1998

Just a reminder about the EGC-4 Questionnaire we circulated
Many thanks to those who have already replied but we really need
more replies.
So, if you have put the mailing to one side or just forgotten about it,
please dig it out, fill it in and return the email or complete the online
form at

Your opinion is valued and will help shape EGC-4.

Please mail your completed questionnaire to
r.lauder at (you may be able to use
the "reply to" or "reply to sender by mail" buttons
on your mail program or newsreader) or FAX it to
+44-(0)1524-843854 marked for the attention of Bob

Dr David Ashford (York University, UK), Dr Bob Lauder (Lancaster
University, UK) and Dr Tony Merry (BioMed Labs, UK),
EGC-4 Organising Committee.