Analysis of CHO

Ian Mc i.mcfarlane at icrf.icnet.uk
Mon Feb 22 06:30:14 EST 1999

It depends on what source your protein comes from mammal, insect, plant,
etc. Go to the literature and check out what is likely to be on the
protein. Then get a catolgue from EY labs or Vector and pick out the ones
that seem most likely. That should give you a start anyway. The
alternative is get a friendly glycobiologist to do it for you.

Ian Mc