1999 Society for Glycobiology Meeting

Charles Warren warren at MSHRI.ON.CA
Fri Jul 16 23:49:46 EST 1999

Dear Colleagues,

There was a problem - a 3 alarm fire at the Bell main switching unit that
serves downtown Toronto.  The university, hospitals and downtown business
district were without telephones, pagers, cells or internet (email and WWW)
from early am until about 4:30pm this afternoon (Friday, 16-Jul-99).

It should be OK now, but I fear it may not be stable during the extensive
repairs needed.  We shall have to cope as best we can.  Sorry for the
inconvenience, but I cannot move the web site readily!  Thank-you for your
patience.

== Society for Glycobiology Meeting ==
==        Oct 30th - Nov 2nd, 1999        ==
==                 San Francisco                 ==

A reminder.......

There are only 3 full days until the abstract deadline closes.

******* SUBMIT NOW - SUBMIT OFTEN! - DEADLINE IS Jul 19th, 1999*******

You can submit abstracts and find all available meeting information at the
web site at www.glycobiology.org.

Regards,          Charles

Dr Charles E Warren
Webmaster