What happened to Oxford Glycoscience?

Michael J. Richards richarmj at slu.edu
Wed May 3 12:06:51 EST 2000

There was a recent article in "The Scientist" that talked about that.
They have for the most part disbanded and most of their glycosidases and
possibly some of their equipment support went to GLYKO in Novato CA. But
I believe that there is a third-party group handling equipment support
and only for a short period of time.
You might want to look through some back issues over the last few months
to find out in depth info

--

Michael J. Richards
Research Biochemist