Society for Glycobiology 2001 Meeting

Charles Warren WARREN at mshri.on.ca
Wed Jul 11 11:26:23 EST 2001

Dear Colleague

This is your last reminder and opportunity to send abstracts to the meeting
and join the other ~170 submissions.

The abstract submission page remains open at the web site for a few days
more while we complete the various administrative tasks that must take place
between the deadline (which was July 1) and sending the database to the
publishers.

I shall be downloading the abstracts to prepare them for publication in
Glycobiology imminently, so if you intend to send an abstract or you have
been invited to speak but have not yet sent a contribution, please do it
NOW!

If you have already sent all the abstracts you wish, thank-you for your
contributions. We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco in November.

Yours sincerely,        Charles Warren

Webmaster
Society for Glycobiology
www.glycobiology.org