Sigma products not in catalog

Paul McJarrow Paul.McJarrow at nzdri.org.nz
Wed Jul 11 19:35:49 EST 2001

Hi Keld,

Your assumption is correct. We were after OPNG-6-phosphate N 4013. Toronto Research Chemicals now manufacture it (as of this year). I assume the product was dropped due to low demand. We don't use very much at a time and our last order lasted over 5 years so can understand why a product may be dropped from the catalogue.

Thanks for your email
Paul McJarrow

You wrote

You recently mentioned that you were looking for a product that we no
longer make.

I assume you are NOT looking for Sigma N0877 i.e. OPNG - we still make this
item. If you would like to check availability and pricing in your
geographical area, you must first register as a user on our website, then
you have immediate access to both pricing and stock status locally.

If that is NOT the reagent you are looking for, please submit your product
proposal to us at:

http://www.sigma-aldrich.com/saws.nsf/SuggestionBox?OpenForm

Thanks for helping us make all the reagents that scientists need on a
world-wide basis. We pride ourselves of our extensive collection of
reagents and our ability to serve scientists world-wide with reagents at
fair prices, but we could not do it without constant input from scientists.

Yours sincerely

Keld Sorensen, Director R&D
Sigma-Aldrich / Biotechnology
PO BOX 14508
St. Louis MO 63178, USA

CAUTION: This email message and accompanying data may contain information that is confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have received this email message in error, please notify NZDRI immediately and erase all copies of this message and attachments. Thank you.

---