Society for Glycobiology 2004 Meeting

mailer at mailer at
Mon May 17 02:57:45 EST 2004

>From the Society for Glycobiology <>

Please do not reply to this email - replies are assumed to be bounces &
automatically deleted.

If you need to contact the sender write to Webmaster at
<mailto:Webmaster at>

Dear Glycoscientist

The 2004 meeting will take place in Hawaii from 17-20 November. Details
are being finalized and will appear on the website in a matter of days.
We will email again when they are posted.

We have linked the presentations from both satellite meeting to the
Society's web site. You can find them by visiting >
past meetings > 2003 programs > Index of meeting presentations.

You may also reach them directly:
"Human Glycosylation Disorders" @
"Production and Quality Control for Recombinant Glycoproteins in
Biotechnological Uses" @

Regards,     Charles

Charles Warren
Society for Glycobiology