US/Japan Glyco 2004 (Society for Glycobiology)

mailer at mailer at
Mon Sep 6 03:25:16 EST 2004

>From the Society for Glycobiology <>

Please do not reply to this email - replies are assumed to be bounces &
automatically deleted.

If you need to contact the sender write to webmaster at
<mailto:webmaster at>

Dear Glycoscientist

Based on the large number of abstracts submitted we anticipate a high
level of attendance at the Hawaii meeting. To facilitate accommodation,
we have set-up a function at the website where you may request a
room-mate to share your conference hotel room and its cost. At your
request, you will automatically be paired with someone of the same
gender and smoking preference, but you will not be able to choose beyond
that. When you are paired, you should contact each other and make
mutually suitable arrangements.

To take advantage of this facility, please visit
<>  and follow the link from the menu to
"Glycobiology 2004" > "Hotel & General". At the top of that page click
on the link that says "NB: Click here to share a room with someone else
attending the conference."

Look forward to seeing you in Hawaii!

Charles Warren
Society for Glycobiology