[Glycosci] Message from Glycosci Newsgroup Moderator

Iain Wilson ibhwilson at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 28 15:37:15 EST 2005

Dear Glycosci Subscribers,

Since the changeover to the new bionet system hosted by the Indiana
University Biology Department things have been rather quiet on the newsgroup
- I do see, though, that there are 72 registered subscribers throughout the
world (not counting the people who may read the newsgroup, e.g., on the
Internet via http://www.bio.net/hypermail/glycosci/).

The newsgroup is here to act as a forum for glycoscience-relevant
announcements and you can post job adverts, conference announcements, etc.,
by e-mailing glycosci at net.bio.net. It is my job to try to ensure that spam
does not get through to you. If you have any comments please e-mail me.
Information about managing your subscription is available at
http://www.bio.net/biomail/listinfo/glycosci

With best wishes for 2006,

Iain Wilson
iain.wilson AT boku.ac.at