[Glycosci] Message from the Moderator

Iain Wilson ibhwilson at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 24 07:06:09 EST 2005

Dear Glycosci List Subscribers/Readers,

As you may have already read, there are some changes with regard to the
bionet system. However, the newsgroup will remain moderated by me (that
means I try to reject all 'spam'). Subscribing to the list
message-by-message or as a daily digest (all messages from one day in one
message) remains free-of-charge.

The old www.bio.net/hypermail/glycosci address for reading the newsgroup as
a webpage is still usable but is automatically redirected to
Here you will also find other details about the newsgroup and how to

I also encourage you to make use of the newsgroup for announcements, job
adverts and your queries about glycoscience-related issues to the
glyco-community in general.

Yours sincerely,

Iain Wilson
Universitaet fuer Bodenkultur Wien, Austria