[Glycosci] cho sialidase inhibitor
(by avri from Modigenetech.com)
Mon Feb 26 16:32:16 EST 2007
I'll appreciate receiving information regarding the sialidase inhibitor
2,3 dehydro N- acetyl neuraminic acid:
1. Is it being used in industry as a supplement to culture medium in
order to avoid cleavage of sialic acid residues of recombinant
glycoproteins expressed in CHO cells?
2. Same for protein free medium and CHO cells grown in suspension.
3. What is the recommended concentration to be used for the above
4. What is the level of purity of the product?
5. Analytical methods to detect traces of the inhibitor.
6. Please quote cost per mg
Thanks for your kind response,
Avri Havron, Ph.D.
avri from modigenetech.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Glycosci