[Glycosci] purification of laminarin - fucoidan

Струсовская Ольга via glycosci%40net.bio.net (by Strol3 from yandex.ru)
Fri Sep 14 07:55:11 EST 2007

Hello! My name is Olga. I work in the North state medical university in
Arkchangelsk (Russia). At present time we work on the problems of the
separation(isolation), purification and analysis of laminarin from the Brown
Alga. But there is no literature on this themes. Could you help us decision
of this problem? Respectfully yours, Olga Strusovskaya